Release BennuGD - Module Yeti3Dpro: Second Version

Excellent. Geca, where i can fing good beginners / advanced tutors for BennuGD? BTW. Game written in bennugd is executed using external bennugd runner [something like java] or is compiled & standalone [like c++ / delphi]?

1- On BennuGD oficial forum you find many tutorials and documentation like the osk bennu manual, but is only in spanish languaje, for english you can consult bennu wiki.

2- Games on Bennu works like java runtime, you have the compiled game on a .dcb compiled by GBDC, and it's is interpreted by BGDI interpreter, is multiplatform.

Bennu is based on SDL.

This is pretty impressive,

please do release this, I am going to try to learn Bennu :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thnik people will come, when you can show, that you can run a nice 3dgame with it :)

Hi Geca

Don't give up. I wrote a couple of games for the GP2X and have been updating one on the pandora with Bennu - the problem is I keep getting distracted by all the good software out there.

I haven't used Yeti3D before but I am sure I will give it a go somewhen.

Regards

Snurty

I know I'm bumping an old topic here, but this looks like amazing stuff. I might try and learn Bennu and make an FPS with this.

The problem is, this version is different from the version available for Windows (the dll), so I'm unable to work on the same project on Windows and then my pandora. Could you upload the same version compiled for Windows?

You are wrong, you can perfectly work with last windows version and execute the dcb on bennu for pandora.

About this module Yeti3DPro, I think the last version for windows and this version for the moment are the same, if I'm wrong please show me the windows version you talking about.

The version on the openhandhelds archive that you linked to in this thread is dated around January 2012. The version I downloaded here is dated 14th May 2012.

When I try to compile an example prg from the OpenPandora archive using the Yeti3D dll from the newest version, I get this error:

Code:
C:\Junkyard\bennugd\BennuGD\y3doptest01.prg:47: error: Undefined procedure ( token error: "YETI_SETRENDERGRAPH" ).

When I try to compile an example prg from the newest version's archive using the mod_Yeti3dpro.so from the openPandora archive, I get this error:

Code:
/media/PSPANDPANDY/bennugd/y3d/TEST01.prg:40: error: Undefined procedure ( token error: "YETI_SETRENDERGRAPH" ).

I see!! ColDev not inform me about a new version and I don't check it :)

Ok, i see if this weekend a take a look to the new version, at the moment you cannot use the last version in pc and try it on pandora if you use new functions.

Back