Before I Order...

sepulep

my finger is hovering over the 'confirm' button, but two questions are vexing me:

- black or white? which one do you like best?
- to dongle not to dongle? I don't like the stock wifi dongle - have people managed to get one of the ultra small nano usb dongles to work?

I like White, but I've never held the black one in my hands. The Black / Navy Blue combination never really worked for me.

I have the white its nice but I was good either way and later on I was leaning towards the black/blue after I ordered mine. Of course now that I have the white on in my hands it looks great.

I dont have the dongle so I cant give you much feedback on that. I do wish I got the tv out cable though, I dont know if there was an AC charger but that might prove to be useful too.

when i first bought mine i had no choice but the white one. i thought i would regret the decision but when i got it i was surprised it looked so good! i'm really glad i didn't get the black one because i always buy generic black for these kind of things.

The white is nice and shiny, black is actually blue. But with shininess comes fingerprints.

The dongle, we are not hearing any success stories with alternative dongles still. I'm afraid you might have to get the stock dongle to be safe.

/Uni

I actually prefer the look of the white over the blue/black, but I bought a blue/black knowing that the white would eventually fade to a grubby cream as time went by.

4 against 1 for the white one -> so white it is :)

(and the wifi and a charger ;) )

Black!
...like the clouds of death that follow me into the forest of doom and hide in the wardrobe of darkness!

Blaaaackk!

Guys just a quick question, I'm also trying to decide between black and white. Since I'm a business man now and looking for a wife, I would like the color option that looks less geeky or not so much like a gaming console. I would like the people who see me with it think its maybe a cell phone or something and not a gaming device.

So what color will look less geeky, the white or black?

Ceramic White is a million times less geeky than gamegear black I say

Back