Batch 1 unit for sale (EU) - Selling on Ebay now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikojiro

Hi,

I'm selling my batch 1 Pandora. I got it from this same board (original post http://boards.openpa...ale-in-eu-sold/) in november 2011, the unit itself was delivered to its first owner in may 2011.

It's in excellent condition (the d-pad has a little bit of paint scratched, got it that way), the case has no crack, nor is there any scratch on the screen. It comes with the official carry case, a PSP USB power cable (so you can charge it on the sector), and a spare LCD cable and keymat. All in its original box.

[will post pictures soon]

The unit will be flashed to SuperZaxxon final release, and factory reset.

Price is 300 EUR (postage in the EU included). I can send it outside of EU but then I'd have to charge an additional postage cost. Payment through Paypal (transaction fee at the charge of buyer) or bank transfer.

I am parting with the Pandora since I'm not using it much nowadays, mostly playing around with Android devices which can handle 16 bits and arcade emulators nicely enough for me. The Pandora is still a neat device but then I can't afford to keep devices that I don't use, so I made a decision.

I live in France, near Paris, so for any potential buyer in the vicinity who'd want to see the unit for real, no problem.

Cheers,

Nico

Last edited by a moderator:
I will finally keep my Pandora.

I switched it back on to upgrade the firmware before selling, and after a few months away from it digging Android handhelds, I realized what a mistake it would be to sell my Pandora.

Sorry for those who showed interest, and lost a bit of time, please accept my apologies.

Moderator can you please close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back