Basilisk Ii Files Please?

A_SN

Since Mac OS up to 7.5.5 is freely distributed I guess this is not a warez question, so can someone post an entire functioning installation of Basilisk II for the GP2X?

I myself failed at running it myself :(, I guess there's something wrong with my disk image, because when I boot no matter what's in the config I get a fucked up kind of display, looks like it's trying to somehow display 640x480 on a 320x240 and failing hard at it.

So if someone could post/PM a full working installation of Basilisk II that would be much appreciated!

I posted this a few months ago, I hope it will help you :)

PlopperZ said:
First, if you're using OS X follow this tutorial. (Even if you're not running mac, the files included should still work on Windows/Linux and you'd have to use the Basilisk version for that OS). That will give you a disk image with System 7.5.3 (called machd.img)on it and a MAC.ROM. You need to rename the disk image to "disk.hfv" and the rom file to just "rom" place those both in the main directory where all the main files are. Ignore the rom that was included. Then run it in 320x240 and it should work properly.

EDIT: Removed irrelevant info from quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back