Barrage Released

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Jonn Blanchard released a port of Michael Speck's game Barrage.

t_ss0.jpg

Barrage is a rather violent action game with the objective to kill and destroy as many targets as possible within 3 minutes. You control a gun that may either fire small or large grenades at soldiers, jeeps and tanks. Targets are fast paced and require careful aiming as it takes half a second to reload the gun. Additionally you have to keep an eye on your ammo and reload in time. Useful to kill some minutes of idle time. :)

Download: Barrage
Homepage (Original Game): http://lgames.sourceforge.net/index.php?project=Barrage

wow, this game is really hard (maybe it's easier if you have a mouse).

i've noticed the game pauses or freezes for a second when you hit the Rtrigger button. to me it would make sense to have the trigger button shoot :)

a good arcade concept, i like quick gameplay! but if you need an ultra violent war games fix i'd still suggest cannon fodder on a genesis emulator.

i've noticed the game pauses or freezes for a second when you hit the Rtrigger button. to me it would make sense to have the trigger button shoot :)

a good arcade concept, i like quick gameplay! more games that you can pick up for a quick fix is a good thing :)

a similar ultra violent war game is cannon fodder (on a genesis emulator).

R button seem to crash the game when it press.

sound disapered some time when i press start and then press select in game.

starpause posted on Oct 15 2006 at 08:08 PM said:

a good arcade concept, i like quick gameplay! but if you need an ultra violent war games fix i'd still suggest cannon fodder on a genesis emulator.

a good arcade concept, i like quick gameplay! more games that you can pick up for a quick fix is a good thing :)

a similar ultra violent war game is cannon fodder (on a genesis emulator).

It`s so good, You said it twice. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back