BandLuxe C270 HSUPA (3G) USB modem

relliker

Hi folks,

For anyone interested in getting the BandLuxe C270 3G USB modem working on the Open Pandora I have done a quick how-to which I have documented here.

I have also updated the 3G modem compatibility page on the pandorawiki with this information.

The compatibility list also has a handy link to the how-to for convenience.

If anyone follows my how-to and manages to get this beast working too, please update this thread or pm me. Suggestions for improving the how-to are welcome.

Thanks

relliker

Thanks for this. I have ZTE MF112 3G modem currently sticking out the back of my Pandora. I eject the virtual CD myself every time I want to use it 'cos I'm too lazy to figure out the udev thing - I'll use your how-to to automate it eventually I'm sure. I configured the network settings using ModemManager from the angstrom repo - I assume this doesn't work for BandLuxe? (I've no idea what BandLuxe is to be honest, but it seems complicated)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this. I have ZTE MF112 3G modem currently sticking out the back of my Pandora. I eject the virtual CD myself every time I want to use it 'cos I'm too lazy to figure out the udev thing - I'll use your how-to to automate it eventually I'm sure. I configured the network settings using ModemManager from the angstrom repo - I assume this doesn't work for BandLuxe? (I've no idea what BandLuxe is to be honest, but it seems complicated)

i dont suppose you could supply some simple instructions for this. I've got a fair few of these knocking about plus a load of three sims and i'd love to use them on my pandora

Back