Backlight And Sound Utility

ruffnutts

Website
Visit site
To all you fantastic Dev`s in the caanoo scene, can you find it in your heart to make a sound and backlight utility for Caanoo
As GPH wont listen to the cry`s of updating the firmware with better dimming function on the Cannoo - its still to bright on the lowest setting
And it would be good for more battery life - the sound is not that important but it could have better control don't you think,
I know this was asked before at some point but no harm in asking again lol

Cheers ruffnutts ;)

It would be nice with a small daemon which checks for activity and turns off the backlight when idle for long periods. Who knows, maybe it could even turn down the wifi when not in use?

But wouldn't the daemon itself be a little battery eater?

maybe we should get together some firmware wishes ... because i'd like to have wifi auto connect (still being on 1.5) :)

I think custom firmware would be nice + anyway Ive asked about firmwares on GPH Facebook page so many times but no answer every time :angry:

IIRC senor_quack who a caanoo from ED to get Open2X running on it (or was it a wiz?) - we can only hope for this. though we might get a problem with GLES support.

gph can listen you if you write in fungp in Service board 1:1, i try and they answer me immediately ;)

Back