but,but ,but..... have you read any of these books? they already have all these "features" lol .Prof-reader:
The game fetches classic texts from Project Gutenberg, and automatically introduces common mistakes, such as:
- OCR errors (cl mistaken for d)
- Typing errors (adjacent letterd on the keuboard, issing letters, extra lketters)
- Grammatical errors (To who do you refer?)
- Homophones (I red a great book yesterday) or near-homophones (It's useless; it didn't have any affect)
- Missing and/or duplicate words
- And plain old speling mistaeks.
The player has to correct as many as possible, and as fast as possible.
In hard mode, it could run all the mistakes through a normal spell-checker so that they were valid (just incorrect) words.