Avi To Dvd+r

how can i split my avi in to the video and audio formats?
i have tryed some programs but have not got it to succesfully do it yet :s

I think most dvd players are able to play svcd, so I would just uncompress them into that then burn them as an svcd in nero or something. (I'm not sure if svcd works burning on a dvd, but I know they work burning on a cd).

Blipped, please stop responding to topics that you have no idea about. There are many ways to convert an AVI to a DVD compatible MPEG2, and there there are just as many ways to make that into a DVD movie.

Stop acting like an idiot and do some research before you answer people.

What the fuck are you on about,I know a shit load more than you bout computers,Hey theres a ptrog he could of used called Cucusoft,But i dont think he would be able to use it,Hey sghut the fuck up.Tryin to be a smart arse.

blipped4 posted on Feb 20 2004 at 11:55 PM said:
What the fuck are you on about,I know a shit load more than you bout computers,Hey theres a ptrog he could of used called Cucusoft,But i dont think he would be able to use it,Hey sghut the fuck up.Tryin to be a smart arse.
Nope, you don't know more about computers than me, sorry. Infact, I would go as far as to say you are mildly retarded, based on previous replies of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have googled for that program b4 u said that he couldnt do it <_<

Daz_Genetic posted on Feb 21 2004 at 08:19 AM said:
Nope, you don't know more about computers than me, sorry. Infact, I would go as far as to say you are mildly retarded, based on previous replies of yours.
daz_genetic wat kinda name is that i think u are terribly spasticated.sad sad sad little boy....

Back