Aussie Owners..

Feeg

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi guys,

I live in Australia and I'm planning on buying a GP2x some time this year (planning ahead 'cuz I have a fairly complicated project that I want to incorporate it into) and I was wondering if anyone can recommend reliable vendors that sell to Australia. A good price would also be nice. ;)

So, any Aussies in here have success buying these things? Who did you go with and what was the service like?

Cheers,

Felix

Hi. I live in SA and I bought mine from Play-Asia, with no problems whatsoever.

They are also a little cheaper than everywhere else too - the SRP everywhere is US$189, while Play-Asia sell for US$169.

I had no problems, and even using the standard (insured) airmail option it arrived in just over a week (9 days, counting weekends, to be exact).

If you decide to order it from Play Asia and within the next month (before 25 May), PM me and I'll send you a coupon code that I"ve got, wich will allow another US$5 off.

And as for an SD card, I got a 2GB Sandisk off ebay from a guy in NSW for $89. No problems there either.

Hey, I live in Perth, WA.

I ordered mine from lik-sang a few months ago, arrived 3 days later. Didnt have any probs.

Excellent. Thanks for the replies. Sounds like good experiences all around, then.

I think Play Asia is where I'd end up getting mine from. Thanks for the offer White Demon, I'll let you know if I get one that soon.

:D

Felix

Fortunately Play-Asia don't have any AC adaptors in stock, otherwise I think I'd already have fired off an order.

Self control issues.

Damn I want one of these things.

To the GBAX buyers, how much postage did you pay?

Thanks,

F

Back