Audio encoding in virtualdub

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
It always seems to be me that has problems with the audio encoding section of v-dub. Rite, now whats happening is that the audio stream is not encoding at all. When the encoding box pops up the audio stream has 0k in it the whole time. Im using v-dub 1.5.5. The audio is set on full processing mode and iv tried a variety of settings. can anyone help pls?

Make sure in AUDIO -> CONVERSION you change it to 441050 on the left side :) without this barely any videos will encode ;)

What kind of file are you trying to convert? You installed the correct audio-codecs for that type of file you try to convert?

just a normal avi. I know that i have the rite codec because i can play it fine, and i have the mp3 codec 2. Yeah, i tried 441050, thats what it was already on, although i used to have no problem encoding stuff at others. I mite try reinstalling the mp3 codecs. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Rite, iv been trying to get it work 4 a while now. tried reinstalling nimo codec pack on its own, or the unified codecs one on its own but neither manage to sort out the sound compression. is there a standalone mp3 codec thats compatable with gpcinema that someone can direct me to pls?

I'm using the radium MP3 codec. I don't know how it compares to others. It was the first one I was told to download in the first encoding guide I ever read, so I used it! It does the job, but then that's what they're all supposed to do :) Might be worth a try. Jace

Back