Atari ST?

I owned one and still own one and compared to my mates ST i think it just looks and sounds better..... but it's probably the only system im Whhaaaahhhaaayyy biased towards as it holds the most fond memories of any system i own(ed).

Nope... From what I saw, Atari's graphics were better than the Amiga - But the Amiga was better at everything else! ( Can someone set me straight if I'm wrong please! ) I compared the two and went for the Atari - Maybe, in hindsight, I should have gone for the Amiga as it seemed to have a bigger "scene", but I was happy with my choice.

Oh - And don't talk to me about the C64... I managed, just before getting into the PC side of things all those years back, to get myself a C128 on the cheap - Boy was I happy (Hey - On board sprite editor!)... And then it promptly fried!!!!! Ahhggr!

Nope... Atari's graphics were better than the Amiga - But the Amiga was better at everything else! I compared the two and went for the Atari - Maybe, in hindsight, I should have gone for the Amiga as it seemed to have a bigger "scene", but I was happy with my choice.

Which Atari do you mean???, If you mean the ST then you are wrong (Technically), Especially if you compare the first Amiga with the first ST. If you mean game graphics, Then as it has been said before. A lot of the games were ported from the ST to the Amiga and most of the time graphics were not enhanced to take advantage of the Amigas capabilities.

Trooper

Back