Atari St Emulator

sukhigp said:
Ok i've got it to work the only problem it's hardly doesn't run any games is there any compatible list.
Christ!! what are you trying to run ? this emu is very good.. plays almost eveything I threw at it! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was anybody able to run Defender of the Crown or Manchester United by Krisalis? I'm using TOS 1.02 (US). No luck (tried both .zip and .st files).

Thank you in advance.

Edit: I managed to 'run' both by deleting spaces and symbols other than letters from the name of the .st file. But Defender of the Crown asks me to switch disks and after opening other disc nothing happens (still asks for the same), and as for Manchester - a disc appears saying something about write protected disc and the game won't run.

Damn.

if everybody explained how to install emulators like satanic virus did ,it would be a lot easier for us newbies,instead of "copy to root this and /roms/atari-st this" put it in laymans terms ,its a lot easier.

OK, I found a working Defender of the Crown rom (1 disc). Does anybody have a working version of Manchester?

Back