Asus T91

klikklak

Oh neat, it's a ... field.
Website
Visit site
Any one see the Asus T91 announcement? Looks pretty sweet, I found the laptopness of my eee to be unusable on bus trips but a tablet is a wholly different matter. I'm also hoping it would be good for reading comics and books, so that instead of forking money to buy a sony reader I could just get a tablet that does the job.

There has been some posts about other tablets on the forum, but this is the first one to actually interest me and one that probably won't be so pricy that I couldn't afford it. If it sucks I can always use it as a server. Here's to hoping this thing is good enough to start a trend.

CODE
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/laptops/2009/02/22/asus-eee-pc-t91-preview/1

Last edited by a moderator:
'klikklak' said:
Any one see the Asus T91 announcement? Looks pretty sweet, I found the laptopness of my eee to be unusable on bus trips but a tablet is a wholly different matter. I'm also hoping it would be good for reading comics and books, so that instead of forking money to buy a sony reader I could just get a tablet that does the job.

There has been some posts about other tablets on the forum, but this is the first one to actually interest me and one that probably won't be so pricy that I couldn't afford it. If it sucks I can always use it as a server. Here's to hoping this thing is good enough to start a trend.

CODE
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/laptops/2009/02/22/asus-eee-pc-t91-preview/1
That looks very pretty. I would make a really nice wallmount too, like a controller for the whole home. That would be awesome!

I'd love a all in one tablet. I use my Motorola E680i for ebook reading, less then ideal, does the job though.

Looks incredibly useful for reading books, etc on. The one problem is, I don't have £360-£420 to spend on one. Maybe I'll wait for the used ones to start appearing on ebay.

Back