assaultcube?

ryan27968

hi all. does anyone have assaultcube running on their 1ghz? it is one of my all time fabes ans wpul lov to be able to play it on mine wen i get it.

AssaultCube's OpenGL code needs to be translated to GLES before it can run on any Pandora. When (if) that happens, I personally guess it will run on any Pandora (it's not that heavy of a game), but it's hard to say before the GL->GLES translation is done.

I'm (very) interested in doing it, but I have a lot of stuff on my plate right now and not a lot of free time. If no one else does it, I will do it, but I'm just not sure when I'll be able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you could give me a turorial for absoloute noobs or a link to one tjen i would be more dan happy 2 do it. as i said i am a total n00b to portin so i have no experience

programming languages are not very forgiving of syntax errors, you know :p

dats still 2 advanced. give me a absoloute beginners tutorial beginnin 2 end on portin an actual game from gl to gles and psckagin it in a pnd and all.

No, just no...

Edit:

Sorry, but that was what I just thought at this moment.

It would be good to make yourself a bit familiar with the programminglanguage the program is using you want to port.

Also in using gcc and a linker and how they work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back