Article About Sonic

Alghazanth

http://www.soniconline.fr/articles_read.ph...=read&id=14

My favourites are ;

sonic head > idiot head

a "Sonic starting" > Af**king starting

stuff and mysteries > only 1 mystery : why the advance series is so shitty ?

Although it says something like "just for fun" , these guys seem obsessed to hate newer sonic games.

I personally liked the advance series , especially 3 and 1 , even if they are not legendary as sonic 3k or sonic 2... they had some of the "good old sonic spirit" , which none of the 3d sonic games had imo

what do you think >

Alghazanth said:
http://www.soniconline.fr/articles_read.ph...=read&id=14

My favourites are ;

sonic head > idiot head

a "Sonic starting" > Af**king starting

stuff and mysteries > only 1 mystery : why the advance series is so shitty ?

Although it says something like "just for fun" , these guys seem obsessed to hate newer sonic games.

I personally liked the advance series , especially 3 and 1 , even if they are not legendary as sonic 3k or sonic 2... they had some of the "good old sonic spirit" , which none of the 3d sonic games had imo

what do you think >

Sonic advance sucks, the timing is all wrong, the jump and physics are off.

It plays like a mario game with Sonic sprites plastered in it. (play that homebrew NES Sonic game and some good old Genesis and see what I mean).

I think the whole thing went downhill with Sonic R(acing), as soon as they had a 3D engine they felt compelled to use it, and it never felt like Sonic again.

:lol: :lol: "No comment" on the scene of Sonic and Tails like it is a soap opera :lol: :lol:

Seriously that cartoon sucked balls, it looks like that is the "storyline" of the new game.

It is like any franchise, take "The Land before time" cartoon series, the first one is OK, the second and third are tolerable, the 7th and 8th make you want to kill the losers milking money out of a concept that doesn't include any of the original people, story, or any of the talent that made the first one good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lol'd at the Chao one. I fucking hate those pokegotchi wannabe critters, they only add the feeling that i miss out on something if i don't care about them. SOnic Rush was awesome though (thanks to no chaos)

I thought sonic rush was pretty good, and the advance games were decent.
Than again i liked that wii one, so...

I enjoyed the Wii game, and the PS3 one to an extent, but the Sonic Advance games and Sonic Rush are terrible. Sonic Rush Adventure isn't as bad, but still not up to form.

Sonic Advance 2 is good fun, and so is Sonic Rush. Also, the French comments and their English translations are completely different :p

nickspoon said:
Sonic Advance 2 is good fun, and so is Sonic Rush. Also, the French comments and their English translations are completely different :p

I thought that too. Odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back