Arghh - Have To Sell My Pandy

Zipperwitz

Still Fresh
Well, I'm going to have to sell my beloved Pandy :-( I've had a great few weeks with it.
Here's a video of it: Youtube
My car decided to blow up (literally) and I need to get some cash together. I don't especially want to throw it on ebay, I'd rather see if someone on the forums wants to buy it first.
The invoice is dated 10th August. It's not a one/zero nubber, everything is covered under the warranty.
You'll get the pandora, official case (unused), an unofficial case (that I find fits better), an 8gb SD card, charger with UK plug, quickstart guide.
Ideally, I'd like to see offers around £350. If you're intersted send me an offer over PM. I know this is more than I paid, but I really don't want to sell! If it comes down to it I'll get the bus :p

dscf3564i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you don't mind, but I think this needs to be moved to the Marketplace forum, if that's ok. I'll leave a link in the Pandora section so that the thread can easily be found.

I wish you the best of luck getting a sale and/or getting your car sorted out. :)

Zipperwitz said:
Well, I'm going to have to sell my beloved Pandy :-( I've had a great few weeks with it.
My car decided to blow up (literally) and I need to get some cash together. I don't especially want to throw it on ebay, I'd rather see if someone on the forums wants to buy it first.
The invoice is dated 10th August. It's not a one/zero nubber, everything is covered under the warranty.
You'll get the pandora, official case (unused), an unofficial case (that I find fits better), an 8gb SD card, charger with UK plug, quickstart guide.
Ideally, I'd like to see offers around £450. If you're intersted send me an offer over PM. I know this is more than I paid, but I really don't want to sell! If it comes down to it I'll get the bus :p

dscf3564i.jpg
You will probably get more on ebay though. Those here will probably want to pay retail.

No problem with it being moved to marketplace. I've altered the 1st post, as I think offers ~£350 is probably more reasonable given what you say about wanting to pay closer to retail.

Zipperwitz said:
No problem with it being moved to marketplace. I've altered the 1st post, as I think offers ~£350 is probably more reasonable given what you say about wanting to pay closer to retail.

Interested, send you a PM

Zipperwitz said:
Ideally, I'd like to see offers around £350. If you're intersted send me an offer over PM. I know this is more than I paid, but I really don't want to sell! If it comes down to it I'll get the bus :p

dscf3564i.jpg

Interested . PM Sent.
(I send you money by Paypal if you want )

I guess this has been sold. I'd probably be willing to spend £400 on one, maybe £450 or something inbetween.

Back