Argh What The Hell's Wrong With My Gp32!?

pip posted on Feb 23 2004 at 03:05 AM said:
Sometimes when I go to the toilet or alike I plug out the adapter while the gp32 is on and it right away switches to batteries without turning the system off.
Now all we need is a mod that will re-charge Ni-Mh battries inside GP32, and the GP32 gets closter to being a laptop :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may actually send this GP32 in to mashmods.com to get it fixed. They said that it doesn't seem like a very big problem. But first, I would like to try something. The GP32 I got was considered "Faulty" by Lik-Sang, who I ordered it from. They gave me an RMA worth ten days. I was thinking, "If they give me a replacement and they DONT repair GP32s, what do they do with the broken ones? Discard them?". If I can get them to give me back the broken one and the New repalcement, then I think I have found a loophole to get myself a free FLU! B) Then I'll just repair my old one at mashmods for $15.00! mwahahaha, this rare problem is actually a bit of luck :lol:

EDIT: Damn I knew it wouldn't work, they give the GP32 back to Gamepark who replaces it for THEM. Dont know what Gamepark dows with it.

Back