Are You Willing To To Take The Next Case Batch Even If Not Perfect?

Willing to accept the case if it works (even with minor visual flaws)?

• Yes

Votes: 141 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 120 46.0%

• Total voters

SONY said:
Mainland Chinese people lie all the time when it comes to doing business. It's in their nature.

OK then all the Australian people live on the desert and have a kangaroo as a mascot? is every colombian people harvesting Coca and drinking cafe?

really you need to know that its not what TV/newspaper always show that ALL the people acts like that.
they just show that SPECIFIC case scenario and it doesnt mean everyone does that.

they do this because this point of view produces controversy and controversy produces rating and there off More Cash.

(Sorry to all australia/colombia people but "Sony", this was only intended to respond at sony statement.)

aesir911 said:
hmmm, interesting movie. looks like craig or one of the michael's need to take a little trip...

OMG, here we go again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's right. Packages can only be accurately tracked after 24 hours of it being shipped. As in don't bother using your tracking numbers till the following day of shipment.

craigix said:
They do give us tracking numbers but they never work until the package is delivered. DHL I think.
So it hasn't even been shipped yet?

SONY said:
Mainland Chinese people lie all the time when it comes to doing business. It's in their nature.

EDIT: Here's proof...
Yes, Ive seen parts of this documentation here in german TV a while ago and it was the reason why I'm convinced, that the chinese case factory never will deliver acceptable results until the Pandora-Team goes straight to china with some insider and contact guys who know how people there get "motivated" and finaly make some serious preasure. ;)
I still wonder why the cinese economy is one of the best in the world when people are working like this. belive me or not, here in Germany, we have a "slightly" different relationship to Quality-Work, Deadlines and how a contract is set into reality.

WolfSpider said:
craigix said:
They do give us tracking numbers but they never work until the package is delivered. DHL I think.
If they've got a tracking number, then it's been shipped. Craig is saying that the number isn't really good for anything until the package lands in (in this case) Canada.

Gruso said:
WolfSpider said:
craigix said:
If they've got a tracking number, then it's been shipped. Craig is saying that the number isn't really good for anything until the package lands in (in this case) Canada.

Right. I think some other company gets it to Canada, then it shows up on the DHL system.

So they (the mold company) haven't even sent a simple email to say its shipped? Bizarre.

jonlad1 said:
So they (the mold company) haven't even sent a simple email to say its shipped? Bizarre.
Craig has the tracking number, so it's pretty obvious the chinese people has acknowledged the shipment of the last cases.

EDIT: Ninja'd by SONY. :ph34r:

My_First_Smiley_Emoticon_by_ninja_starz2.gif

I thought MW would have the cases by now. :(
But it looks like MW should have them on the 21/22nd.

I voted no.

I think the case should be perfect the first time and I am happy to wait months longer if need be. While I do feel slightly frustrated that it has taken this long, I am more than happy to wait for a device that I think will fullfill my needs. :D

WolfSpider said:

Yeah, tomorrow morning (in Canada) I reckon.

Let's make a poll about it? :)

jonlad1 said:
WolfSpider said:

I guess, what else is there to do while waiting?

I've been biding my time watching the Nexus One. I really want one but there are various problems with it so I wanna wait till the first update.

Once the Pandora gets the green light I'll likely forget all about it :)

craigix said:
Gruso said:
WolfSpider said:
craigix said:
Right. I think some other company gets it to Canada, then it shows up on the DHL system.

I've had similar experiences getting packages from HK. They use some international Chinese shipper to get it to the US, then DHL takes it the rest of the way. I've only ever gotten a DHL number, which usually doesn't show up in their system until after I receive the package. DHL's package tracking is a joke. I had something shipped DHL from a Newegg warehouse less than 60 miles from my house - it took three days to get to me and the DHL tracking number showed up as invalid until another day after that.

I voted YES, but hear me out!

It depends on "what is missing/ wrong". If there are some shrinkage discolouration in the INSIDE or if the silk screening is not perfect, I don't care. If the discolouration is on the outside I care a lot.
I will most probably remove the silk screening in most parts so I really hope that there won't be any delays according to this.

BTW, I remember someone saying that the cases get better the more "went thru" the machines. Because they have to "warm up" or something.
I am so happy that I am not in the first 100 ;)

Sorry for being off topic, but:
WolfSpider said:
jonlad1 said:
WolfSpider said:

I guess, what else is there to do while waiting?

I love how using the user's local timezone makes it appear everyone is time travelling.

Back