Are You Willing To To Take The Next Case Batch Even If Not Perfect?

Willing to accept the case if it works (even with minor visual flaws)?

• Yes

Votes: 141 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 120 46.0%

• Total voters

I guess another factory will be needed for the next project, right?
(not talking about batches there, since it would probably be a B*tch to start over somewhere else)

Edit: oh and i voted no. But it sounded more like "Heeeeeeeelll NAW" in my head.

aesir911 said:
i hope it's perfect... just throwing that out there.
Then you are hoping to wait forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Is it of course possible that the factory just lie about when they were shipped.

So they didn't provide you with tracking information on the package ?

It just seems kind of obvious they would provide you with a tracking number.

craigix said:
Is it of course possible that the factory just lie about when they were shipped.
It's bad that they are even able to do this without serious punishment. I hope they have a guilty Conscience at least and sleep very bad!

And I hope they didn't lied about the "15. January" Date at all.

fusion_power said:
craigix said:
It's bad that hey are even able to do this withou serious punishment. I hope they have a guilty Conscience at least and sleep very bad!

And I hope they didn't lied about the "15. January" Date at all.

Mainland Chinese people lie all the time when it comes to doing business. It's in their nature.

EDIT: Here's proof...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neNuyzPe1Rw[/youtube]

patience_small.jpg

/thread

craigix said:
I'm getting a bit antsy that we are running up to Chinese New Year.
If the factory doesn't think it can get the run done by Feb. 10th, they probably won't start production until Feb. 25th.
That's been my experience with Mainland Chinese manufacturers.

Don't let them delay into February, or we'll be adding another "two months[sup]tm[/sup]"

j.pickens said:
craigix said:
I'm getting a bit antsy that we are running up to Chinese New Year.
If the factory doesn't think it can get the run done by Feb. 10th, they probably won't start production until Feb. 25th.
That's been my experience with Mainland Chinese manufacturers.

Don't let them delay into February, or we'll be adding another "two months[sup]tm[/sup]"

good catch. i've experienced troubles with that when ordering parts from china. i don't know if there is a way to motivate these chinese companies. most of them are very loose, play dumb, and don't follow most business manners. they tend to postpone things too, especially with their hundreds of holidays.

Did they not supply a tracking number? I loathe these guys.

Will this evolve into a Chinese hate thread or should we keep it a dumb poll thread?

fusion_power said:
It's bad that hey are even able to do this withou serious punishment. I hope they have a guilty Conscience at least and sleep very bad!

I agree anyone who says pretends to ship something on one day, but then does so the following day should be whipped and beaten.

Unless it's me sending in my rent check late. ....Or possibly an eBay shipment. ... Or that birthday present for my mom....

hmmm, interesting movie. looks like craig or one of the michael's need to take a little trip...

Back