ArchiMark's Mega Mini Computer Sale - Final Reductions

ArchiMark

Digerati & Pretty Nice Guy
Update 5 : April 16, 2015   Viliv N5 is now SOLD!.....

Have a few other great laptops left......

1. The rare, top of the line Fujitsu U/G90 with 2GHz cpu, 62GB SSD, extended battery, standard battery, AC charger, CD, and PDair black leather pouch case. Looks similar to the one shown below in this listing.

2. Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200 shown below.

3.  Lenovo Flex 10 that I upgraded with a 250GB Samsung EVO SSD

4.  Apple white MacBook '08 model with larger HD

Email me if interested in any of these devices.....

Thanks,

Mark

Update 4:  February 26, 2015, Only item listed below that is still available is the Sharp Zaurus SL-3200. However, I do have two more little laptops in case anyone is interested......Have another Fujitsu U/G90. It is similar to the one listed below, but it has a 62GB SSD instead of the 30GB SSD. Also, have a new Lenovo Flex10 that I put a 250GB SSD in it and dual booting Win8 and Linux Mint right now.  Email or PM me if interested and of these great mobile computing devices......

Update 3: January 15, 2015, have listed 2 items at other well known auction site....see info for this below by each affected item...Vaio P and iWatch Nano Pocket PC.....

Update 2:   Final reductions shown by each available item below. Reduced prices expire on December 26, 2014, midnight, PST.

Update:  In spirit of holidays, I'm reducing prices on the available items. See prices below by each item. The reduced prices expire on December 26, 2014, midnight, PST.

Greetings,

Due to my crazy work schedule that appears will not change for the forseeable future (unfortunately....), I've decided to try and find good homes for my collection of great little portable computers.

The Pandora 1GHz I recently listed sold quickly. But thought that some of you here might find one of these little computers of interest......

All in Excellent condition, unless otherwise noted.

Please send me PM or email if you'd like to purchase or have questions.

Thanks,

Mark

A.  VAIO P Series Generation II - Model VPCPAK11J - Top of the Line Specs!  S O L D !

This is top of the line spec, only available originally in Japan, generation II model.

I had Sony USA replace the Japanese keyboard with a US keyboard, cost me $200.

This is a rarely seen, top of the line, Asian market (with US Keyboard) Generation II VAIO P with the following:

2.13 GHz Atom Z560 CPU (Fastest Atom CPU available)

2GB RAM

256GB Fast SSD

Windows 7 HP

WWAN - HSPA (never used it)

WiFi

BT

MemoryStick & SD Card Slots

(2) USB Ports

Extended Battery

AC Charger & Cord

In addition to the original Sony VAIO box and papers (japanese), sale includes the following Bonus Item:

-  Black Nylon Covered Neoprene Sleeve Case (fits snugly)

I've got over $1,100 into the above....

Now listed at the great auction site in cyberspace......item number 141542711753 , listing starts January 15, 2015, 1:45pm PST - S O L D ! ! !

P1070022_zps463841df.jpg

P1070023_zpsef5be288.jpg

P1070026_zps8ef1bcc7.jpg

P1070030_zpse3850106.jpg

P1070029_zps064c3448.jpg

B.  Fujitsu U/G90N (Japanese Market UH900) - Top of the Line Specs!  *** S O L D ! ! ! ***

This is great little almost pocketable computer.

This used to be Jenn Lee's (Pocketables founder....) computer and her review is still online at Pocketables. See her review here:

http://www.pocketables.com/2010/03/review-fujitsu-lifebook-uh900-loox-ug90.html

Another rarely seen model, it has the following specs:

- 2GHz Z550 Atom cpu

- 2GB RAM

- 30 GB SSD

- 5.6" touchscreen, 1280x800

- Win7HP

- WiFi, BT, WiMax (never used it...)

- (2) USB ports, VGA/LAN adapter port, speaker grill, & SDHC card slot are on front edge

- Extended Battery

- Just a bit over 1 pound!

Comes with AC Charger and VGA/LAN adapter.

Asking only $425 plus shipping.  *** S O L D ! ! ! ***

P1070048_zps20517c12.jpg

P1070049_zps3cc03e45.jpg

P1070051_zpsa5b19531.jpg

P1070053_zps4bfce32f.jpg

P1070052_zps88e376bf.jpg

C.  iWatch Nano PocketPal PC - S O L D ! ! !

This little guy is pants pocketable, about the same size of the Viliv N5, but looks like a miniature gen I VAIO P series.

Not a high spec device, but it does the job and have Win7HP installed....originally came with XP.

- Z515 1.1 GHz Atom cpu

- 1GB RAM

- 16GB SSD

- 4.8" touchscreen

- WiFi, G WWAN (never used it), BT

- USB port

- MicroSD slot

- AC Charger & cord

Now over at the great auction site in cyberspace....item number 141542761627, listing starts January 15, 2015, 1:40pm, PST - S O L D ! ! !

P1070041_zps567a13ff.jpg

P1070043_zps2fb364d1.jpg

P1070046_zps642d255f.jpg

P1070047_zps4d979661.jpg

D.  Sharp Zaurus SL-C3100  *** S O L D ! ! ! ***

This is the shirt pocketable linux computer. Yes, without case will fit in most men's shirt pockets....

Great piece of hardware design and engineering. Extremely well made for such a tiny device.

Will ship with Cacko ROM for OS.

Has the following:

- Intel XScale PXA270 processor @ 416MHz

- 64MB RAM

- 128MB Flash ROM

- 4GB Hitachi microdrive

- 3.7" very sharp touchscreen display

- SD and CF II slots

- 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.0 inches (124 x 87 x 25mm)

- Weight: 10.5 ounces (298g)

- AC charger

- Neoprene pouch case

Great fun for you linux hackers out there.....

Asking $195 plus shipping. *** S O L D ! ! ! ***

E.  Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200

This is the shirt pocketable linux computer. Yes, without case will fit in most men's shirt pockets....

Great piece of hardware design and engineering. Extremely well made for such a tiny device.

Will ship with Cacko ROM for OS.

Has the following:

- Intel XScale PXA270 processor @ 416MHz

- 64MB RAM

- 128MB Flash ROM

- 6GB Hitachi microdrive

- 3.7" very sharp touchscreen display

- SD and CF II slots

- 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.0 inches (124 x 87 x 25mm)

- Weight: 10.5 ounces (298g)

- AC charger

- Leather PDAir case

- Symbol WiFi CF card

Great fun for you linux hackers out there.....

Asking $245 plus shipping.  $199 plus shipping.  Now only $179 plus shipping.

* Photos will be added soon....

F.  BONUS For First to Buy One of the Above Listed Computers - Bonus went to Fujitsu Buyer

The buyer of the first item above to be sold from the list of devices above will get a free Zipit2 pocket computer. Have flashed it to run linux. Looks like a shrunken Zaurus!.....mostly a fun conversation piece, but it is usable.

Comes with AC charger.

For those not familiar with the Zipit2, here's a few useful webpages about using it:

http://blog.engine12.com/

http://mozzwald.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, erico....the Fujitsu is a great little laptop....

Meanwhile, sale item D. Sharp Zaurus SL-C3100 is now S O L D !

That fujitsu is soo tempting...
Yeah it is nice but the battery.  2.5 hrs?  Come on!
FWIW, I forgot to mention it in my listing, but it comes with the extended battery....

And so does the VAIO P series........

Also, I was mistakenly added 'Sold' next to the Zaurus SL-3200 earlier today....removed this text, it is still available.

Thanks!

Great stuff in here.

Would totally love to buy the vaio...

Would probably never use it tho...

Im a sucker for such stuff.

Final price reductions shown in first post by each available item, with price expiration as noted there too.

Thanks.

Mark

Just to let you and others know, after my sale prices expire (as noted in first post above), any items remaining, will be listed on ebay, where I'm confident I can get higher price than here.

I'm offering the lower prices here as I thought it would be nice for the devices to end up in 'good homes' from the Pandora community which I've enjoyed participating in as well the fact that since I'm avoiding ebay fees here, I can pass that along in lower prices.

So, hope that someone here will pick up these great devices......

Best,

Mark

Please see original post above for changes to the following listed items:

- Vaio P

- iWatch Nano PocketPal PC

Thanks!

damn! i should of snatched the vaio :(
Yep, you should have.....  :)

However, as I noted in UPDATE 4 above in the original post, there are still a few great mobile computers available.....

Please read everyone....

Thanks!

Oh, never saw this thread... Are those Vaio's still available somewhere? or is it just a 2nd hand market now?

Oh, never saw this thread... Are those Vaio's still available somewhere? or is it just a 2nd hand market now?
Unfortunately, Sony stopped producing the Vaio P series some time ago....They got onto the tablet bandwagon like all the other companies...except for their larger notebooks...thin and light designs....but much larger....

The one I listed is what is referred to the second generation design model.

The iWatch that I listed above and mention that it looks like a shrunken Vaio P, looks like the first generation design model.

ArchiMark, do you have anymore pocketable Windows 7 devices around the size of the iWatch? Or smaller.

Can Windows 7 go on the Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200?

ArchiMark, do you have anymore pocketable Windows 7 devices around the size of the iWatch? Or smaller.

Can Windows 7 go on the Sharp Zaurus SL-C3200?
Thanks for your interest, UserX......

I have like new Viliv N5 available that is about the same size as iWatch.......

As noted at the top of my first post above, in 'Update 4', I also have another like new Fujitsu U/G90, same as the U/G90 I had listed (but is now sold...), but has the larger 60GB SSD, quite rare....

As for the Zaurus SL-C3200, can't put Win7 on it.....can run DOS and Win98 using zbochs.  You can also put Ubuntu, OpenBSD, and some other linux distros on it.....

Email me if you want more info about any of these....

Mark

Back