Application menu clicks ( how many? )

Stainy

Advanced Member
I`ll hopefully explain..

Not sure what setting I`ve changed but it`s starting to annoying me now.

With the stylus..

I click on the pandora icon ( menu pops up ) 

If I click on a menu item ( application ) that doesn`t open another menu it`s fine. ( just one click ) 

But If I click on an then pandora button then on settings, I have to click on settings two more times to get it to open up.

So that's three clicks :(

What have I changed :(  I did make some changes a long while ago and may have changed this,

I`ve been through the settings and can`t find out where it would be..

thanks

Darren

I've noticed that the menu system is sometimes really slow to react... (I haven't figured out why)   If you click a second time while waiting for it to react, it processes both clicks and the menu disappears again, which forces you to click the third time to bring it up again.  The key is to wait for it to react instead of clicking again...

- Neelix

Just curious what class SD card are you using, also what's the size? 

Are you hitting the menu right after inserting the card?, there is a bit of processing time involved with populating the menus, I generally wait a second or two after I see the SD card LEDs stop blinking.

I generally don't use the touch screen, I use the Pandora button and navigate the menus with the D-PAD.. touch screen issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey..

I use 16GB class 4 cards...

I`m not trying the menu after inserting a card, also it`s not the case that Neelix mentions. It`s a straight out three clicks for me :(

Back