Anyone Smashed Up A Smashgp Icon?

Far it from me to insult someones intelligence, But is this post secret code for something ?. As i have look very hard, And then looked somemore, But failed to find any real point or logic with-in thoughs words you have written above.

:blink:

What is your point ?.

BIN: pending.

/EDIT/
Btw: That feeling you've got is common with teenage boys just entering puberty, Especially when seeing a naked woman for the first time.
/EDIT/

Trooper

Far it from me to insult someones intelligence, But is this post secret code for something ?. As i have look very hard, And then looked somemore, But failed to find any real point or logic with-in thoughs words you have written above.

:blink:

What is your point ?.

BIN: pending.

/EDIT/
Btw: That feeling you've got is common with teenage boys just entering puberty, Especially when seeing a naked woman for the first time.
/EDIT/

Trooper

lol very funny. The original point to my topic is a question. I'll put it in laymans terms.

Has anyone created an icon, for use in gmenu2x, for smashgp?

P.S. I stole that feeling from a Beatles song.

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't laymans terms'. They are in the English language, an area is which you are severely lacking.

I use this on my SD.. found on google .. didn't remember were
SmashGp2x.png

[SNIP]
Has anyone created an icon, for use in gmenu2x, for smashgp?

Now that wasn`t too difficult now, was it ?.

Maybe it`s just me being a bit of an old fart, And not being able to get my head around this internet leet speak. :rolleyes:

Yo!

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no trouble understanding it.

"has anyone smashed up a smashGP icon"

What's the big deal? Seems like English to me.....

I knew what it meant, but thats a stupid thing to put in the title, maybe in the post it would have been acceptable.

All this pedantry... I would have been annoyed if it was in txt speak though.

Back