Smashgp On The 2x

beanfarmer

Website
Visit site
is there any news on smashgp for the GP2x i want to play it but i dont have a GP32 or a psp :(:( ok on so much :(:( for the psp but :(:( for the gp32 lol

anyway thanks in advance

Yeah where is smashgp2x you would think it would be an easy port. Maybe the creator lost intest in the project?

Isnt a little pointless till some sort of system link is made? Single Player Smash is rubbish :/

Wow, you have no sense of taste. o.o

is there no AI or is the AI shit i have never played the game so i dont know ?

There has to be AI since it's a 1 player game, and since a helluva lot of people like it (including one of my friends who has it on his PSP) I think it has to have decent AI at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard for a long time from mATkeUPon, and I did the some of the menu graphics for PSP and gp2x... and the PSP title screen :/

God Ginrai PM'd him about getting the source so someone could port it over, but he got a PM back saying that mATkeUPon is getting a GP2X soon and is going to port it himself. If he does it for the GP2X-2006 competition, I'm sure he'll get first prize :)

nickspoon posted on Feb 6 2006 at 12:43 PM said:
God Ginrai PM'd him about getting the source so someone could port it over, but he got a PM back saying that mATkeUPon is getting a GP2X soon and is going to port it himself. If he does it for the GP2X-2006 competition, I'm sure he'll get first prize :)

Yea, I would've posted here mentioning it, but I wanted this topic to die down considering that idiot Gravedug it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back