anyone notice?

There is a Fakt which interessts me a bit: Dit Nintendo had the same problem whit this NUB on the 3DS during the hardwaredevelopment like the Openpandora team had????, Im sure Yes, because such a NUB isnt easy to make.., but Nintendo has more Money to pay the Nubfaktory, so they would tests the NUB more...

On the 3DS, the Analog Pad is calling " Slidepad"

On the Pandora, the Analog Pad is calling "NUB"

But both has the same Funktion and work whit the same technic...

There is a Fakt which interessts me a bit: Dit Nintendo had the same problem whit this NUB on the 3DS during the hardwaredevelopment like the Openpandora team had????, Im sure Yes, because such a NUB isnt easy to make.., but Nintendo has more Money to pay the Nubfaktory, so they would tests the NUB more...

On the 3DS, the Analog Pad is calling " Slidepad"

On the Pandora, the Analog Pad is calling "NUB"

But both has the same Funktion and work whit the same technic...
I guess it is tricky to make good nubs.The xbox ones are good,the ps3 not so good.The 3ds nub should be good.
Only one nub on the 3ds.This will make fps,s and firstperson games awkward maybe

Meybe the Nub would enable an GTA Game in 3D... like San Andreas... that would be great..

There is only the Question how faire it is, if i use the slidepad in a multiplayermatch in Mario Kart DS against somewhone whit my DSlite...

Meybe the Nub would enable an GTA Game in 3D... like San Andreas... that would be great..

There is only the Question how faire it is, if i use the slidepad in a multiplayermatch in Mario Kart DS against somewhone whit my DSlite...
Dont have a ds or lite but i suppose the nub is decent on it.Guess 3ds,s will be better

I would imagine that you won't be able to use the slide-pad when you're running DS software on the 3DS. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Than i have to use the DPAD wich its a bit unergonimic because it is under the slidepad, hope it is good to use..

Nintendo-3DS-launch-date-thumb-550xauto-48462.jpg

just checked.the dsi or ds only has a dpad.Id say prometheus is right.Man im looking forward to the 3ds.It will make 3d mass market and nintendo loads of money

Yes i tink also Prometheus is right, thangs for your Answer,

Yippie this time i get an Handheld in a Collour i want: Blue..

Mey Pandora would be Black because black is the only Collour they have, mey DSlite is black because the blue of the DSlite, wasnt even beatyfull

Than i have to use the DPAD wich its a bit unergonimic because it is under the slidepad, hope it is good to use..
It's in about the same place as the d-pad was on the dual-screen Game & Watch units. In my opinion it worked fine there, so I'm expecting the same here. :)

Openpandora hase change some things: Now your can play ds and 3DS games, and you have a 3D screen whitout the need for some glasses (only your glasses you need if you have some issues whit the eyes and dont see much whitout glasses.. "noise bycikle" (nasenfahrrad) B)

But you dont be apple to run homebrew anymore and has to wait until March 2011... :p

Openpandora hase change some things: Now your can play ds and 3DS games, and you have a 3D screen whitout the need for some glasses (only your glasses you need if you have some issues whit the eyes and dont see much whitout glasses.. "noise bycikle" (nasenfahrrad) B)

But you dont be apple to run homebrew anymore and has to wait until March 2011... :p
Nooooooooooo.Has heart attack.......

Finally, the altered Pandora has a working DS and 3DS emulator. But all other emulators are now not able to run. OPT is going to revamp the software archive into a download "points" store and has plans to add virtual console games to replace the broken emulation. Unless you buy a special game cartridge that is, if you can get one before OPT can shut down sites selling them.

The best news is now they only need one nub, so twice as many units can be made from the replaced nubs!

Hey, it's 1st of January, not April!

BTW: Help!!!! Our house is beeing attacked by photon torpedos :lol:

Back