Anyone Know Anything About This?!?!

CUPC4KES

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH.....
Website
Visit site
Today in CEX i found Pocket muu muu(i sold one a while ago with my pocket station) for 80p, so to make it up to one pound i bought another jap game called 'Monster paradise' for 20p. i bought these games with the intention of putting them on ebay due to my ps1 dieing recently. But for some reason i searched the net looking for anything about this 'monster paradise' and cand find anything, its by 'make software' is from 1997 and the code is SLPS 00915. Does anyone know anything about this game? as much as i can tell its an rpg to with dice?! cheers

From wat i can find, monster paradise has something to do with the Monster Rancher games on the PS1. So if im right u bought urself a copy of Monster Rancher 1 or 2

CUPC4KES posted on Feb 12 2005 at 07:42 PM said:
is it worth anything? i hope i make my 20p back at least.

cut CD in 2 and hope cold weather comes so you can sell them for 10p windscreen ice scrapers

Last edited by a moderator:
what a load of crap, i thought i had a bargain to!! i'll take it back when somethin good is out and get 15p part exchange on it! cheers guys.

they did actually have a psp value pack in cex for £349.99. I think i will import from lik-sang, i had no trouble with my DS from them.

i think the first thing i bought from computer exchange was waverace 64(jap) for 72.99, when they were a thriving import dealer, but of recent years there import stuff has dried up and their shop smells of stale kebab meat.

CUPC4KES posted on Feb 12 2005 at 09:10 PM said:
i think the first thing i bought from computer exchange was waverace 64(jap) for 72.99, when they were a thriving import dealer, but of recent years there import stuff has dried up and their shop smells of stale kebab meat.
Heh, looks like I've missed the boat then eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that shop sounds sweet. Is there one in edinburgh? I think the guy in GameStation reccomended it to me.

CEX is pretty awful where I live.

Sometimes a bargain can be sniffed out, but their prices for second hand games, mobile phones and espescially their range of computer components are ridiculously expensive.

Sorry Finty101 there are no CEX stores in scotland. Doesnt matter anyway cause gamestation is better cause at least the guys that work there know something about games unlike the people in GAME.

Back