Anyone ask for a refund for their deposit for their pre-orders and got any response back yet?

gofishus

Still Fresh
I pre-ordered the Pyra back in 2016 and have been waiting for over 4 years for it and finally decided to contact them this year to ask for a refund on my deposit and haven't received any responses back about it. So... I guess our money's gone then? Has anyone gotten a response back yet?

I just have a huge backlog, as I don't even know where I should start with work as it's so much.
No worries, quite a few have received their refunds, but it takes some time as I'm way behind with mails.

I'm concentrating on the most important thing right now: Getting the Pyras finished ASAP :)

I just hope you can sort of who actually still wants one before you build it. At least I guess they're unlikely to pay the remainder of the bill on the shop site, so you're unlikely to get a positive order with a delivery address I suppose, so as long as they're willing to sit tight it is less of a problem, especially if they're not in the first 200 pre-preorderers, since you can just give the Pyra to the next person who orders.

Acording to the Software this time thread, EvilDragon wants first to set up the Pree Order Page, so he should know befor the massproduktion how many units are needed, ..

Also from the Final Order Side ??

I know that its not the Preeorder Side, but maybe i just picked up the false sentences..
The Side where you can put your Preeorder Code in and order the Final Pyra..

Reactions: rSl
The preorder code is just a voucher code as far as I can tell. You add it to your order as you checkout, same as you did if you paid the initial 200 smackers to get a pre-preorder when you upgraded that to a pre-order, if you remember doing that.

I just have a huge backlog, as I don't even know where I should start with work as it's so much.
No worries, quite a few have received their refunds, but it takes some time as I'm way behind with mails.

I'm concentrating on the most important thing right now: Getting the Pyras finished ASAP :)
@EvilDragon is there anything the rest of the community can help you ( / eventually us) with?

Maybe its best to dont ask EvilDragon something if its not neccessary, like
"Are whe there now", if you ask this the driver, he cant drive, so its takes longer the get there ^^
Uhh I’m not sure whether I did/didn’t phrase my question clearly enough but that’s definitely not what I was asking!

I’m trying to see if there are other ways for us to actively help things move along faster (reduce the driver’s task load in your analogy), rather than simply ask how long the driver thinks it’ll take for us to arrive when it’s just them (and maybe a second person) working on it - which I know is always “two months” anyway... ;)

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Back