Has anyone else received their RMA back from Craig?

beatgeek

Still Fresh
I sent my Pandora 1.0 back to Craig in June 2011 for a purple screen, because someone told me that's what I should do if I ordered from Craig. Ha. Of course, this was right before the news about CC fucking everything up. Ok, I was patient. They switched to a new factory. And now at least one queue is clear. But I still have not received a fixed or replaced Pandora, nearly two years later. I have sent emails, PMs, support requests, all unanswered (except the support request that responded that the Germany side of the company can't do anything and has no info on my RMA).

I get the impression from the forums that other people have had their RMAs processed in less than two years. Am I right? Does this only happen because those people paid to upgrade? Has anyone received back an RMA without paying to upgrade? Is anyone else also waiting a super long time for their RMAs to come back?

I had a unit that I sent back to OP Ltd in similar circumstances.  They sent me a new rebirth edition unit shortly after they became available.

I'd recommend dropping Jacquelyn another email to openpandorasales(at)gmail.com to follow up.

- Neelix

Sounds strange. I had my original pandora  RMA'D in 2011 i think it was. I was sent a pdf rma form to fill out. Shortly after this i recieved a new pandora. It was an lcd purple screen and battery issue i had.

I can only think that somehow your order got lost. Did you check your spam folder for responses? Sometimes e-mails from craig go straight to spam for inexplicable reasons.

Yeah e-mail jacquelyn she's a helpful girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back