Anybody Want To Trade A Pandora For All This

Chaser said:
Was it two Shredded Wheat by any chance?

Hi

That was along time ago, i can easily digest a pandora for joke, snap those sd card slots right off, in fact I believe around that time of the advert i featured in the james bond movie about that time

bye

007jaws

Crunch Crunch!!! Errr...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Richard Kiel officially digests the Pandora and recommends it as a healthy start to any day.

Order now just $500 to have yours ready for breakfast* on Wednesday next week, or slightly later, maybe zzzzzzzzzzz or perhaps half one, round about lunch time.

Note: If you are very anal about delivery times please go and buy a fucking PSP already, or for the sake of public entertainment, get a job in the local customs office and wear your favourite explosive vest whilst serving the morning coffee with a lead belcher! Anyone for expresso?

* A common daily indulgence on any given morning, in any part of the world that has tables, postmen under threat of death to deliver corporate daily schmusenooze and Orange Juice. Most mornings can be absent breakfast. Liberation and Pandora are on the way!

Sorry to double post but I guess If you are Richard Kiel we will need you to prove you cant eat three in one sitting.

This will require you to move to Newcastle, as fewer than several have ever jumpedmans hands before except on the assembly* line**.

*(where the screwdriver fairy does his magic)

** (Straight, and perpendicular to the wall where the large target sign is with the iPod and headphones to listen to this weeks prayer from)

Wow you took the words right out my mouth,

I should officially star in a Pandora advert (if there is ever going to be an official one). Sony or maybe Nintendo will pay me a 6 figure sum for making an advert where I can eat 3 in one go, I mean 3 3DS's in one go or maybe i will have trouble eating the new brick sony have created (the NGB)- NEW GENERATION BRICK. I would love to visit Newcastle up north so I can get hold of Craig and ask when th F#ck Am I getting my Pandora and Greet him like in the photo below

http://www.thomega.com/celeb.html

i believe its the 8th photo down which shows me grabbing his head

Back