Anybody else here use songs to court their significant other?

Garrett

Advanced Member
I remember making a random compilation that I planted in my potential partners bag (didn't go quite as I was hoping at the time as I was noticed & reported as a thief!) I think it must have helped though as we are still together after 15 years.

Here's a few..

That's all I can remember atm.. please share yours if you can recall, I'd love to hear them.

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
I think it was done to me... but at the time I didn't know I was being courted... and further more, I had no interest In the person planting the songs... so if they saw me moved by the tracks, I was having my own personal moment that had nothing to do with them.

Very sad if that person thought I was having a relationship with them. How terribly embarrassing and disillusioning for them... how creepy and pursued by a stalker it was for me.

When I finally figured it out, I was horrified and repulsed... and I determined to never do anything like that to anybody... realizing that I had in fact tried those tactics on girls I had been sweet on. I call It out as dishonest *cowardly* manipulative bullish**... I take a very dim view of it.

But if it works for you, or works on you... don't let me rain on your parade.

TeDaDeS

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
I didn't need to, she liked me already. But I'm slow in noticing these kind of things. She had music prepared though when I first visited.

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
I remember making a random compilation that I planted in my potential partners bag (didn't go quite as I was hoping at the time as I was noticed & reported as a thief!) I think it must have helped though as we are still together after 15 years.
And here I thought you'd actually play/sing for your loved one, just conserved songs are lame.
I'd actually do that myself, why don't I have a gf?