Anybody doing anything exciting for christmas?

What are you doing for christmas?

• I will be at home.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I will be out. (house protected by security alarm, dog etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will be out. (house not protected by security alarm, dog etc)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Null

Snug
Website
elderberry.sdf-eu.org
I'm stuck at home with the family this year so that's a no from me, oh well at least the food will be good.  :)

So what are your plans?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a fair on 4th advent (tomorow) where i and my father do sell our Hony and some bee produkts like honey shower gel, and "honeybonbons" (cant remember the right english word for this..) and met, (honeywine) candles etc..
"Are you going to Scarborough fair? Parcly Sage rosemary and thyme,
Remember me to one who lives there
She was once a true love of mine.."
(Have Simon and Garfunkel on my new ipod nano7)

Edit note: my english is also something i have to fair about..
Or wasnt it fear ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be home too, watching Gremlins or whatever festive films are on the telly.

Will be watching CBBC before that, catching Waybuloo and Night Garden no doubt - daily routines :)

Get some Malibu and Coke in for the night.

Try to resist eating too many biscuits

Die Hard and Gremlins ftw :)

For the first time in a few years we're doing family Christmas at someone elses house .. Then come home and hope the babies sleep. Anything else is bonus ... <boring but I hope

Play some Civ or Deus Ex if I'm lucky :0

Ill be climbing mount fuji or not because in fact i will be resting at home.

Ill bring my vita with me.

Die Hard and Gremlins ftw :)

For the first time in a few years we're doing family Christmas at someone elses house .. Then come home and hope the babies sleep. Anything else is bonus ... <boring but I hope

Play some Civ or Deus Ex if I'm lucky :0
die hard excellent choice. only the first one of course.

as for me, not exactly for christmas but looking forward to meeting Ptitseb a couple of days later.

tshohbmg.jpeg

Well I'm in Chile with my wife and son. The sun is shining, they have Xmas dinner on Xmas Eve and open all the presents. Xmas Day is another dinner... Santa is wrapped up well and snowflakes decorate the mall in spite of around 26 deg C temperatures... Xmas is ass backwards here but oh well when in Rome. :)

^ Thats the style around here :D ! . 11am and 31 deg C in Buenos Aires, never going to get why we adopted the extra high calories food tradition, it's just not right...  also Santa will be better using some lighter clothing. Think of those poor guys who have to play Santa on the streets :( .

Back