Any Usb Devices Which Would Function On The Pandora As A Camera?

Aggg45

Still Fresh
I would love to have a usb camera for the pandora anyone know if there's something that would work with the pandora?

I know there are SD camera's for palm/pocket PC's but considering the the sd cards are at the front it would be pretty weird using it to take pictures :blink:

I was thinking a bit more internal than using a wire - internal usb camera which plugs in the back

one for a palm which uses a SD camera:
palm_mp_cam_s.jpg

yappe53 said:
I was thinking a bit more internal than using a wire - internal usb camera which plugs in the back

one for a palm which uses a SD camera:
palm_mp_cam_s.jpg
well get a webcam and do a bit of modding to it, remove the wire so that the usb jack is physically connected to the device and add some sort of mount that connects to the back of the pandy for stability and your away

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. :p I just figured it looks like a good cheap and apparently UVC-compliant camera to use for such a task. (And with the clip, perhaps it could make for a wacky hat-cam. Or at least a shirt-sleeve-cam.)

Prometheus said:
No problem. :p I just figured it looks like a good cheap and apparently UVC-compliant camera to use for such a task. (And with the clip, perhaps it could make for a wacky hat-cam. Or at least a shirt-sleeve-cam.)
Micro USB Cameras & Pandora: Taking Pedophilia to a whole new level

djmaddis said:
if skype will be working on the pandora then hell yeah, im getting one of these usb cameras
no

Prometheus just posted one... it will fit in your sleeve, you aren't going to find any manageable USB camera taht would fit the job.
geeze, pedophiles these days, too fucking lazy to do their own research or rape their kids, well, I'm sick of doing it for you!

PoisonedV said:
djmaddis said:
if skype will be working on the pandora then hell yeah, im getting one of these usb cameras
no

That's a bit rash, isn't it? After all, Skype ported its software to the Nokia N8x0, so it's not as if it's an impossible pipedream. In fact, it might just be a mailbomb away.

Wow, geez guys, I was thinking more along the lines of taking shots while biking or whatever. :p

Actually, both skype and gizmo project have ports which work on the n8xx and n770. Granted I think that these were only released in binary form however, I don't see why these wouldn't automatically work or even be possible to setup with some workarounds. I really don't know very much about the arm platform but from what I understand the n8xx pdas ran an arm7 which is the direct predecessor to this cortex. Shouldn't binary code compiled for linux on an arm7 work on the cortex or are they too different.

Back