any updates?

zohnnyg

once again my computer overheats and shuts down all the time till i get a new cpu cooler and fan. so i dont have time to search forums for stuff. gotta type fast before computer shuts off. anyway are there any updates to the tv cables, pandora carry case and spare battery for pandora? man i want those cables so much.

once again my computer overheats and shuts down all the time till i get a new cpu cooler and fan. so i dont have time to search forums for stuff. gotta type fast before computer shuts off. anyway are there any updates to the tv cables, pandora carry case and spare battery for pandora? man i want those cables so much.

are these Pandora items still being made ED and Craigix?

I don't know the current status on the cables myself, but spare batteries as well as carry cases are available for about a year now.

I don't know the current status on the cables myself, but spare batteries as well as carry cases are available for about a year now.

Hi,

If we have a GP2x TV out cable, is it possible to make your own TV out, butchering a new console connector? Are parts available online, or would a custom cable be required?

Thanks!

C_S

Last edited by a moderator:
If we have a GP2x TV out cable, is it possible to make your own TV out, butchering a new console connector? Are parts available online, or would a custom cable be required?
The connector is available online but they only ship in batches of 500. Someone keeps saying they'll buy them for the forum and distribute them at cost, but then we never hear about it again.

There's also an 8 week lead time for them, so 2 months for delivery.

Are parts available online, or would a custom cable be required?

Well, pandora connector is available online, at least in theory. The trick is you have to order hundreds of them and lead time is in months ;) There was a guy who planned to buy a bunch of them and then resell to the community.

where do we get the extra batteries and carry cases? ive checked your store and it says not available.

p.s.

please make those cables (tear in eye)

Back