Any tower defense games?

Lobo

I usually follow Pandora software releases quite closely but haven't seen any tower defence games released yet.

Are there any?

Btw, did Alex ever release the source of SQDef? A native port would be a great thing here, easier to handle than ginge.

I'm working on a Tower Defense game for the Pandora Rebirth competition - Dino Defense

dino_defense.PNG

** Work In Progress (WIP) image **

It's a side on platform based TD game, rather than top-down, but the aim of the game is the same as any other TD game.

Work is progressing well, although I'm further behind than i hoped to be at this point. :(

Thanks lads, that L'hospital pital one went right under my radar.

Looking forward to shiny new releases after the competition too!

Thanks lads, that L'hospital pital one went right under my radar.

Looking forward to shiny new releases after the competition too!

I think the best stuff will come significantly after the Compo. With any luck the competition has spurred new projects that otherwise wouldn't have happened, and many of the entries will be more like demos (I know OF will be) :unsure:

My game (Guns Action Mayhem Etc.) is currently set up as a defense game, but I don't have my pandora yet, so I haven't released it for the unit yet. It has been set up where you control a central turret, but I added a minion last week. That was pretty fun.

Back