Any 40 year olds here?

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
I just turned 40 and was wondering weather anyone else was in the same club.
They say 40 is new 30 but it certainly doesn't feel like it for me, so I call bullshit, lol.

Also, I can't believe I've already spent a little over a quarter of my life on these forum boards (GP32X/Pandora/Pyra)...so many memories.

001_p.jpg

If you count date of conception as the start of life, I suppose I'm already 40...

I'm staring down the short end of 40. 20 more months.
I'd thought you were at least 8 years younger than me when we met briefly at PAX East a few years ago.

still got 7 years to go until that threshold is crossed... I am in the "that dude still thinks he's cool" phase, where my adolescent cousins have started to humour me and my shenanigans instead of genuinely admiring and looking up to me :(

/me on the other side of the fence already, and by quite a long shot

still got 7 years to go until that threshold is crossed... I am in the "that dude still thinks he's cool" phase, where my adolescent cousins have started to humour me and my shenanigans instead of genuinely admiring and looking up to me :(

Isn't that more to do with their age than yours; I'd have thought that at least.

I am also a member of this club that the thread is titled for.

I take it your pushbike is also electric. Nice.

And that's a hell of a lot of cooling for what? Batteries? I guess the motor is buried quite a lot deeper that that, but maybe it's got ducting underneath to bring up any heat from that.

And that's a hell of a lot of cooling for what? Batteries? I guess the motor is buried quite a lot deeper that that, but maybe it's got ducting underneath to bring up any heat from that.

Usually it's the controller that needs the most cooling

^ Zero S or SR?

SR. Torque Monster :)
[doublepost=1535569401,1535569282][/doublepost]
I take it your pushbike is also electric. Nice.

Yep, electric bicycle belongs to my dad. Pedal-assist only, goes up to 28mph.

That huge chunk of aluminum up top on the motorcycle is the "charge tank", an additional charger for use with public chargers. There is built-in charger at the bottom of the bike for residential 110v/220v

Usually it's the controller that needs the most cooling
The controller is under the tail, also a huge chunk of aluminum... and the motor (located right at the swingarm pivot) has lots of fins.

Last edited:
Back