• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• whatever

• Total voters

Fire_Blade

me and dwarrior decided to make a GP32 magazine, but i wounderd what you guy's think.
tell me if you mind having another GP32 magazine?

There can never be enough fanzines;)

Besides, there isn't really that many. GP32Zine, GPMagazine, PintSized, Parklife and the German GPM are the only dedicated ones I can think of. Oh and that early diskmag with two interviews.

Good luck:)

Yeahhh :) more GP32 Fanzines :) As Mark said "There can never be enough fanzines" so you got all my support & courage Fire_Blade & dwarrior to make it :)

It might be best not to set yourself too strict deadlines then; they can be motivating at times but plain disheartening when you won't reach them.

Like MattMagoo will tell you, PintSized was set a deadline that was very hard to hit. I don't set myself real deadlines, just nice vague ones, like "expect the next issue of GPM in the next few weeks".

yeah it's a vague one if we don't have enough we won't release it untill it's really finished cus if we would release an issue that isn't really finished it would damage the name of our magazine, we already started it and i think it wouldn't hurt if i said what is going to be in the first issue of DLWD-zine.
  • wind-ups review
  • Yogg player
  • Yafl
  • Beats of Rage
  • King of Fighters '91
  • doom
  • vertical
  • fgen32
  • phantasy star 4
  • gunstar heroes
  • gpcinema
  • .hack sign
  • elflogic
there can be changes but half of the articles have been written so in the next few weeks the first issue of DLWD-zine will come out

ps: does anybody have a server or webspace where we can host our magazine

Cool stuff.

Gamestyle Offline 8 is looking to be released early next week and features an inteview with MrSpiv.

Advert preview:
button1.gif

I'll let you know when its available...

...for your reading pleasure :)

....im italian...but if you want i can give you my hand in review of snes and genesis roms and gp32 games! :p

thx for all the support, maybe the first issue will not have guest writers but believe me if you want to write a review it's no problem just contact me

Nice to see the support we're getting ;)
Do keep in mind that there are going to be alot of spelling errors in the mag because we're from Belgium and English is our 4th language (really, it is).

Back