*ANOTHER DRASTIC PRICE DROP* Selling/Trading BUNCH OF STUFF Xbox Games, PSP etc.....

Aether Lion

Staff member
Halfway Between Hell and Purgatory, Pennsylvania
I am selling AND/OR trading the following things!

-2 Xbox Games

-1 Xbox 360 Game

-1 Zone60 Gaming System

-1 Prey Limited Collector's edition

-1 Very Rare U.B. Funkeys pack

-1 Blue Sony PSP

So let's get down to business!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox and Xbox 360 Games

ALL 3 GAMES WORK PERFECT
Xbox 360 :
Gears Of War (Comes with Game, Case (Not Original Case), and papers)
Xbox :
SSX Tricky (Comes with game, papers, case)
Amped2 (Comes with game, papers, case)

The Xbox Games are 7$ a piece and the Xbox 360 Games (Well...Game, haha) are 15$ OBO.
Picture 69.jpg
Picture 70.jpg
Picture 71.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prey Limited Collector's Edition

This is Prey Limited Collector's Edition, Like New, rarely used!

It has everything that you buy it with, including the Promo papers!!!

I am selling for $50 OBO

Front:

Picture 73.jpg

Back:

Picture 74.jpg

Everything inside:

Picture 72.jpg

Very Rare U.B. Funkeys Pack

this is a 4-pack of Very Rare U.B. Funkeys NOT OPENED!

The packaging could be in better shape, but I am selling it $17 OBO

Picture 86.jpg

Blue PSP

I don't know what model it is, but I have a blue PSP that runs nice, accept for a problem...

When you are playing a game, it will have the gray screen similar to that same screen you get when you press the "Home" button when bumped a little and the disk tray came loose. (I think the problem MAY be easily solvable. No gaurantees)

I am not including anything with it, accept maybe a cable for transferring data/charging for $5 (It wouldn't be the wall charger, it would probably be USB.) It also has a kinda faded PSP back-cover I got from Pre-Ordering Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Which I wish I could keep :(/> ) I am selling it for $45 OBO

Front:

Picture 67.jpg

Back:

Picture 68.jpg

Zone60

This is basically a Wii for those cheap fuckers who can't afford a real one, it has like 40 games on it. 

In the box, mint condition, comes with Carrying Box, all equipment, and papers, all for $17 OBO

WILL UPLOAD PICTURES SHORTLY.

My prices are VERY, VERY, VERY....VERY negotiable.

Shipping costs and etc...can NOT be negotiated, cost of shipping is your responsibility! I don't have a penny to my name! (Okay, maybe one or 2 pennies, but that isn't enough!)

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, ebay is the way. Its that or maybe at a jumble sale/car boot. You wont get much for all that anyway.

Back