Actually Selling My Dreamcast

Octavious

Programer Guru! ...in the making
Website
www.retroportables.4x2.net
well, I just wanted yall to know, I am selling my Dreamcast to anyone in the US ( sorry, the overseas thing is confusing right now , Im kinda a new ebay seller ( but Ive got a 100% rating from buying stuffs ) )
well, listing price is 20$, and the reserve is not much higher, and buy it now at 60$ , shipping with insurance is 16$ flat- anywhere in the continental US , might be more for the islands and Alaska...
comes with...
1 Dreamcast that plays emulators and burned discs
3 Official VMU's
2 controllers
1 Keyboard
1 SegaNet CD
All cords
6 games
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Dino Crisis
Who wants to beat up a millionare ( hillarious )
Phantasy Star Online ( some people actually still play.... )
Unreal Tournament ( a classic )
1 Sonic Adventure 2 Demo in Japenese/English

well, thats that
this is the final post on this, If it don't sell here, then Ill take it to EB games and get shit for it twords Xbox accesories ( Im gettin Xbox Live here soon yay )
so, if'n ya want a DC , a great console , just I cant get used to controllers cause I play in Xbox tourney's

I might post something else, my head says I forgot somthin, but O well

~Octavious

can you post a link to your ebay auction? or am I just reading this wrong...
anyways, still interested :)

hey, I just got out of work and got done washing dishes here at home for an hour... cut me a break!! :unsure:

If it doesnt sell and you want to break it up i am interested in some of the accessories and games. Let me know through PM.

well, double posts dont matter here
since BigJunior asked first, he gets first dibs on the set, and I know he wants it all
but, if for somereason he dosnt want some piece, then Ill contact you OK?

~Octavious

Back