Another Code

Quiest

I like turtles!
I bought this game yesterday for my DS. I was really looking forward to play this game, as I`m a big adventure fan.

I was like woot! that`s a great game when I started playing. But the fun ended much too quickly, I played through it in around 4 and a half hour without walkthrough.
I mean, wtf, 35 Euro for 4 hours of (great) fun? That is really weak! I was really happy to finally be able to buy a new DS game and then that!
And reviews said it should be atleast 15 hours of gameplay!

Anyone else played it or completed it and was disappointed?

heh... DS owners screwed again. No big surprise, this is kind of the norm for DS games at the moment... lots of goodness but only in bitsize chunks.

Oh don`t say that, Blah, there were lots of good and long games for the gba (Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactic Ogre, Golden Sun 1&2, Fire Emblem, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, The Castlevania Series, just to name a few)

Oh don`t say that, Blah, there were lots of good and long games for the gba (Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactic Ogre, Golden Sun 1&2, Fire Emblem, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, The Castlevania Series, just to name a few)

There have been some absolute classics for the GBA, like those that you mentioned. The Golden Suns kept me going for hours! That's why I will keep my DS.

Quiest, if you want to sell me the game, I'd be interested...

Last edited by a moderator:
thats really dissappointing, i just bought the game and was worried about that. poo >_>

Amen to that, those were all amazing games. I still return to FF Tactics every so often on my DS... I think I have like 20 hours into that game and have less than 1/3 of the missions complete?

it kinda bugs me just how similiar FF Tactics and Tactics Ogre are... almost the same damn game once you take away the story, oh and that Tactics Ogre is only like 3x as hard and battles take 10x as long!

I only found out about Another Code recently so thankfully didn't know much about it and wasn't that hyped over it, so am not dissapointed by this news :D

My brother will be picking it up next week.

Most people seem to be comparing it to ICO, saying it may only have 5 hours of gameplay but what you do play is hugely enjoyable.

I think that's the general time for a first play, but 2nd play normally takes around 4.

I must say though, everyone (note- two people) have said that it took them around 6 and a half hours to complete Another Code. Still, it's nowhere near long enough; I like 10 hours minium.

I'm leaving Germany for England for the summer, so probably not time to 'finish the deal'.

But I do want to play this game! 4 hours for most people would be a coupke of weeks for me :D

When are you leaving?

Thursday morning. Think the German post could get it to me in time? BTW ist der Spiel auf Englisch oder Deutsch? Ich habe Splinter Cell gerade auf Deutsch gespielt! Schwere Uebung! Und mein Bruder will ihn spielen.

(ist es DER Spiel?)

Is the game in English or German? I have splinter spell with German Language! Excellent fun! And my brother wants to play

and I havent even done German for 2 years

I roxoor

Ich habe einen kleine ....................................

When are you leaving?

Thursday morning. Think the German post could get it to me in time? BTW ist der Spiel auf Englisch oder Deutsch? Ich habe Splinter Cell gerade auf Deutsch gespielt! Schwere Uebung! Und mein Bruder will ihn spielen.

(ist es DER Spiel?)

DAS Spiel. Ähm, Deutsch :D And there is much text to read...
How is Splinter Cell? Any good?
Oh and no, the "Deutsche Post" are lameasses!

Is the game in English or German? I have splinter spell with German Language! Excellent fun! And my brother wants to play

and I havent even done German for 2 years

I roxoor

Ich habe einen kleine ....................................

You have a little what? :huh:
You put a Splinter spell on me! :wacko:

Schade!

Splinter Cell was actually in English, but the instructions were German. Doesn't really count! But it was more of the same, ie. Brilliant fun, and very silly story.

I am so worried that 7 weeks in England will make cause me to forget all the German I've learnt this year. So I'm taking a pile of Childrens Books to read! Der Kleine Eisbaer etc.

Das Spiel, ich werde das Wort jetzt nicht vergessen.

Back