Animated Png Frames?

chickendung

TO THE TRENTON TAR PITS!
Website
i currently do not have a website.com
EDIT: The skin has been completely finished. You may download it at the archive once the update is approved.

Hey everybody. I made a blue native firmware skin, but I am having issues with the animated PNGs. It took me forever to find an app(GIF movie gear) that would open pre-made APNGs and provide the individual frames for it. However, that application changes the nice shadow effect of the icons into pure black pixels, which is quite distasteful. So, my question is, is there any way I can get ALL the high quality frames for EVERY animated png for the firmware? Is there a better application for windows/mac that will treat the frames more nicely, or is it possible that someone could obtain the frames from GPH? I have already tried APNG Anime Maker and the APNG plugin for Firefox. Neither one of those will let me load pre-made APNGs.

Thanks!

P.S.: You can get my skin here, just remember to change the install.gpu so "calender" is fixed. :rolleyes:

Haven't tried it but ImageMagick can read and write just about any image format in existence (and some that do not exist!! :eek: )

Back