An Interview With Notaz!

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hello,
I recently interviewed Notaz about his work on the GP2X, you can check it out here!

Some great work has come from Notaz, and I'm sure we all appreciate it!

Have a good one!
TJ Hooka

P.S. I'll make a release of RACE! with the ability to switch back and forth from fullscreen using the R button available sometime real quick here, might make some other modifications first, but it is already done! :D

Thanks Hooka for yet another interesting interview!

< off topic >
About your Question on Lithuania. I am from the Netherlands and went to Vilnius
for a week or so in 1993. It has a beautiful city-centre. Must be even better now.
At the time the pope was going to visit the city, so they only cleaned up the main roads,
where the pope would ride...

Met some very interesting and friendly people there and a few corrupted policemen and mobsters...
I surely would like to visit the city again now.

Thanks a lot Hooka (and Notaz of course), I always enjoy reading your interviews, and good luck with the coming release of RACE :)

sehs33 said:
Thanks a lot Hooka (and Notaz of course), I always enjoy reading your interviews, and good luck with the coming release of RACE :)
totally, I always look forward to your interviews, another great one!

Notaz is the man :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am newish here, but should Hooka's site not be on the links sticky? Would be great if those great interviews were easier to find for new folk like me!.

Hooka said:
P.S. I'll make a release of RACE! with the ability to switch back and forth from fullscreen using the R button available sometime real quick here, might make some other modifications first, but it is already done! :D
That got my attention quicker then the interview.... :D

I am addicted to Card Fighters Clash... :rolleyes:

Damien said:
That got my attention quicker then the interview.... :D

I am addicted to Card Fighters Clash... :rolleyes:
Also, there should be a new (English) version of CFC2 sometime soon.

Good interview, thanks. Lot of good devs on the site, but I'm still missing a few ;)

A very interesting interview, thanks to Hooka and Notaz for share it with us :)

Back