Amstrad GX4000

Kai

Website
cuboard.proboards14.com
Hey! I had an Amstrad GX4000 or somethin of a similar name. Was crap. Very crap. But I loved the game I had called Burning Rubber..... anyone wanna try and take this on!?

the amstrad gx 4000 was just a very unsucessful console version of their cpc computers, and there's already been requests for amstrad cpc emulation which so far have sadly seemed to be ignored :(

Yeh but Antiriad is very set on getting cpc emulation for the gp32, he's contacted or attempted to contact all the cpc emu authors and he's asked questions on here and i don't recall seeing any replies, so even if cpc emulation is being worked on, he and his efforts certaintly seem to be ignored

Indeed, Im asking all the right people! Im telling everyone who whos willing to help and to offer their sources for porting, but NO ONE has voluntered thus far.

Is it worth posting on the GP32Spain board also?

Ow ow, GX4000, I've got one of them :eek:

Here's a pic on my website, http://snurl.com/1j1s I'm gonna try get some info up soon (I always say that)

And the only game I have for it is Burnin Rubber, I think that came packaged with the console, not many games were ever made for it, quite a space-age looking machine, but in typical Amstrad style, the joy pad is so horrible to use and cheap.

Back