Amiga Emulator Probs

fev

Still Fresh
Hi guys, I'm running uae on my gp and have got the roms to load, however, once a screen appears, I cannot get off it:

eg - thundercats- crack screen appears and I cannot get past it
dizzy collection - choose f1, f2 or f3 - how on earth do i do that?

a run down on keys would be cool plus, do i need to be on joystick, mouse or keyboard and joystick?

2nd question - I'm trying to run DrMD, which is opening fine. I've followed the instructions and put the roms in a file on the sd root called roms\GG, but when i try to open the files, md says the folder is empty. Any ideas?

Cheers in advance guys,
Fev

Thundercats - press start until you get a picture of a mouse,press left shoulder button

Dizzy Collection - press start until you get a picture of a joystick,press right shoulder button,click on F1,F2.F3,etc

cheers red, bugger, must have a dodgy copy of thundercats as it freezes after pressing the left shoulder tho

Fev

i guys, seem to have most probs sorted but......

How the hell do i get it to change disks?

Cheers,
Fev

fev said:
i guys, seem to have most probs sorted but......

How the hell do i get it to change disks?

Cheers,
Fev
go back to the menu...Hit L to "load" ... navigate to the next disk your being asked for (all the amiaga games I have are multpiple files, represtning the disk images) and then hit R for run...and you'll be loading the next disk.

NOW..sometimes I get an image of a hand holding a "workbench" diskette...and I have no idea what is going on there...this coming from a guy who's first exp. with an amiaga was on the GP2x!

Also...some game like Hired Guns want to install it onto "the hardrive" .. no luck for me that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ketchupgun said:
go back to the menu...Hit L to "load" ... navigate to the next disk your being asked for (all the amiaga games I have are multpiple files, represtning the disk images) and then hit R for run...and you'll be loading the next disk.

NOW..sometimes I get an image of a hand holding a "workbench" diskette...and I have no idea what is going on there...this coming from a guy who's first exp. with an amiaga was on the GP2x!

Also...some game like Hired Guns want to install it onto "the hardrive" .. no luck for me that.
hand holding a disk is the kickstart screen. This is the screen that comes up on th amiga when theres no disk in the drive. Think of it like the 1st screen you see on the GP2X before it loads up the menu.

Make sure with Hired Guns you are using disk 0 and not disk 1. Some games have a boot disk before disk 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back