American Release

rcx21000 posted on Apr 1 2004 at 04:25 PM said:
Or wait, mabye all this site and it's thousands of posts are just one, huge April Fools joke ;)
Would be a very good one at that :D

Uhm, there is very little I can think off that will convince you this thing is real, except for maybe the fact they sell it at lik-sang.com, they sell some software for it at entware.com, GBAx.com sells it, playasia.com sells it, and most of the people on this board own it (including yours truly). Oh, and btw, the argument: "What if they only have enough units for these people, and have nothing left?" Almost made me shit my pants :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if the GP32 scene died today there's enough already available on it to last a lifetime if you're into retro gaming. You might want to hang on a wee while to see if the BLU ever emerges though.

Well, about that nothing left thing, no reputable store would make you pay for something not in stock without telling you before you pay, and offering a refund if they don't get stock. Lik-Sang & PlayAsia can be proven reputable by all the reviews on the interned (there must be lots, they are big), and gbax.com is smaller, but anyone on these forums, and some other GBA homebrew forums will tell you that they are good. I will say that they are good too :)

e-mail craig and ask him if gp32 is real and if he happens to have on in stock

he will probably say yes to both questions

his site is www.gbax.com

I can understand, to a degree, his Dad's scepticism. Just show him the web sites already mentioned; if he has half a brain, he can see the system is real and has lots of support.

Back