Am I Famous Then?

mali said:
Without Gulf Stream, half of Europe would be covered with ice. Not a nice vision.

Unless you really dislike Europe.

Or alternatively, you really like both Europe and ice.

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
I just took a closer look at the pandora photo in the first post of this thread and it seems its not running at 800*480? Look how big the window is.

It's running at 800 * 480. A lot of people were in the party and they played with Pandora a lot. Maybe somebody set the brightness down (yes, it works) and that's why Arda found it unsaturated. In my opinion the screen is very good. Also the keyboard is very responsive and very easy to type.

I believe you will find more pictures and videos from this party soon.

Gruso said:
Excellent. So this was the 7d9 party? Did Gnostic get to fire up PUAE? :)

Yep it was 7d9 party. I don't have any videos yet but i can tell you that gui-sdl is coming to PUAE. ;)

mfk said:
Gruso said:
Excellent. So this was the 7d9 party? Did Gnostic get to fire up PUAE? :)

Yep it was 7d9 party. I don't have any videos yet but i can tell you that gui-sdl is coming to PUAE. ;)
Wow very nice. Looking forward to the pics of the party :D

come on, it wasn't a public comment, that was a private chat within friends, just to make dunny angry (he always talks about pandora) :)

the pandora was great, and I'm overly impressed with it, and keyboard is just fine. And I get very jealous of lucky fella who won a pandora at the game contest :)

And we started porting Numo to pandora (just reading dev docs right now), then I need to update graphics for pandora's hi-res display.

Back