Alltoavi Not Working For The Gp2x

Loubear

Well, I was using alltoavi to convert some anime mkvs to avis, and it worked at first. But for some reason, alltoavi now outputs files that dont work with the gp2x, even though i used the same settings. Here were my settings.

video bitrate=750 video codec=xvid
audio bitrate=128 audio codec=mp3
audio track=1

Anyone care to test this out or have any suggestions? Thanks!

Use Super©

</Suggestion>

(I had a couple of .mkv videos, and Super© converted them ... I'm not sure to which target format though ... my Wife did it and burned them onto a DVD)

Oh, and

Wrong forum, n00b! :p

TelcoLou posted on Aug 24 2006 at 09:16 PM said:
Use Super©

</Suggestion>

(I had a couple of .mkv videos, and Super© converted them ... I'm not sure to which target format though ... my Wife did it and burned them onto a DVD)

Oh, and

I'd say half-half, it's for the gp2x right? Lol, anyways, uh I dont want to waste time through trial and error,b tu can you tell me how to pick the audio track? Is it that dvd audio thingy drop down box?

Last edited by a moderator:
Loubear posted on Aug 24 2006 at 09:27 PM said:
Use Super©

</Suggestion>

Oh, and

I'd say half-half, it's for the gp2x right? Lol, anyways, uh I dont want to waste time through trial and error,b tu can you tell me how to pick the audio track? Is it that dvd audio thingy drop down box?

* Shrugs *

My Wife told me this: Super© converted them into seperate video & audio tracks .. then, using Nero, she burned it onto a DVD ... I haven't tried it on the '2X yet, so I don't know it the output files were .avi or not (Nero doesn't care, it will convert it when it burns the DVD)

TelcoLou posted on Aug 24 2006 at 10:53 PM said:
Loubear posted on Aug 24 2006 at 09:27 PM said:
Use Super©

</Suggestion>

Oh, and

* Shrugs *

My Wife told me this: Super© converted them into seperate video & audio tracks .. then, using Nero, she burned it onto a DVD ... I haven't tried it on the '2X yet, so I don't know it the output files were .avi or not (Nero doesn't care, it will convert it when it burns the DVD)

Hate to bump an old topic, but I figured out what the hell was wrong with my conversion. I forgot to change the size of the videos..lol..the gp2x doesn't support videos beyond 640x320 resolution... Alltoavi is great now that I fixed it, I'm going to be using that alot now...

iignotus posted on Aug 27 2006 at 12:30 AM said:
Loubear posted on Aug 26 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
the gp2x doesn't support videos beyond 640x320 resolution...
Uh, it should...

Yes it does.... something is wrong with the encoding, usually a wrong codec or incompatible XviD.

iignotus posted on Aug 27 2006 at 12:30 AM said:
Loubear posted on Aug 26 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
the gp2x doesn't support videos beyond 640x320 resolution...
Uh, it should...

Oops, sorry, I meant 640x480 resolution. I tried it with the same settings, just different sizes, the 640x480 worked, the 702x whatever didnt.

Back