Ajack's Menu Bar/icon Collection

just get this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8904639/caanoo/caanoo_titles_icons.zip
everything's in there :)
i'll keep it updated...

added meritous, pixbros, skull and pharaoh today...
+warehouse panic
+tong and puzsion
+galaxian and pacman

Thorax said:
just get this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8904639/caanoo/caanoo_titles_icons.zip
everything's in there :)
i'll keep it updated...

added meritous, pixbros, skull and pharaoh today...
+warehouse panic
+tong and puzsion
+galaxian and pacman

Nicely done Thorax :) I've made a few on and off over the last week or so, and once I've built up a decent stockpile I'll chuck them on here and you can add them to the archive if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombie Sorbet and Warehouse Panic look great. Thanks for making them. I will probably add them as the default title screen when i make the next updates for the games :)

Hey thorax / Ajax, mind if i ask for another one ? Today i compiled proftpd an ftp deamon for the caanoo (which means you can ftp to it using wifi or usbnet and transfer files), everything works as far as i can see it except i don't have the skills to make such images and i really like em and would like to continue doing releases using these ones :) but of course someone has to make em :)

I'll not too certain what kind of picture one could take for a release of an ftp deamon though, maybe a screenshot part of filezilla or something ?

Of course you 2 get credited in the readme's i'm going to do a release of sms_sdl later today as well...

joyrider said:
Hey thorax / Ajax, mind if i ask for another one ? Today i compiled proftpd an ftp deamon for the caanoo (which means you can ftp to it using wifi or usbnet and transfer files), everything works as far as i can see it except i don't have the skills to make such images and i really like em and would like to continue doing releases using these ones :) but of course someone has to make em :)

I'll not too certain what kind of picture one could take for a release of an ftp deamon though, maybe a screenshot part of filezilla or something ?

Of course you 2 get credited in the readme's i'm going to do a release of sms_sdl later today as well...

I'll get onto this when I'm home from work this evening :)

hey AJack, i didn't want to do your job, but i was utterly bored in lecture today, so i made a little try for the ftp-thingie :D

proftpdt.png

hope u don't mind. if u got a better idea...just go for it pls :)

Thorax said:
hey AJack, i didn't want to do your job, but i was utterly bored in lecture today, so i made a little try for the ftp-thingie :D

proftpdt.png

Not a problem :D I actually just finished mine before I refreshed the forum, so it's a 'two for the price of one' thing I guess!

proftp.png

proftpicon.png

Had a bugger of a time finding any image that really worked... I'm still not convinced, but there you go. Yours is great!

Thanks guys both look great :)

You have put me into a dillema though, which one should i use now with the release hehe ...

I'll try to release in the next few days since after that i might be without internet for a couple of days maybe even weeks...

Thorax said:

proftpdt.png

I just noticed it says "deamon" instead of "daemon".

Cheers.

:D

Thanks for all the stuff btw.
You are aware you'll eventually have to do all of them now, right? ;)

derdritte said:
:D

Thanks for all the stuff btw.
You are aware you'll eventually have to do all of them now, right? ;)

Fortunately (with the exception of finding good backdrop images) they're very easy to make :D

Well, ideally we could work out an online generator.
Backdrop, Title, Subline, FG- and BG-colour. Could work easily.

A few more:

animatch.png
animatchico.png

opentyrian.png
tyrianico.png

snakeondope.png
snakeondopeico.png

sqrxz.png
sqrxzico.png

xcom.png
xcomico.png

(If you're reading this Thorax, I swear it's a coincidence that we picked the same image for Snake on Dope. Honest!)

@Ajack: We also picked the same for X-Com. And i had the same one for Open Tyrian, but i made a another one for that :)
nlovet.png
nlove.png

remit.png
remi.png

skullt.png
skull.png

sqrxzt.png
sqrxz.png

tongt.png
tong.png

trap75title.png
trap75.png