Aim - Aim Is Multiplayer

glezmen

I've just uploaded AIM to the Caanoo file archive: download

It's a reaction game for 1-4 players

Screen%20shot%202010-09-07%20at%201.34.00%20PM.png

As always, your feedback is welcome ;)

just tried your game out and my thoughts are its fun short term playing with (your girl friend) or whoever lol

It works perfectly apart from when i was typing my name in the high scores (paul3100) the 3 randomly when pressed would go to 4 or 5! all other keys are correct so not sure if its just my caanoo or what, someone else could test that.

Nice to see 1 more homebrew game added :D

If i can suggest perhaps make it harder in both multi and single and make the targets appear more randomly , not in the same place on each side when in multi i mean.

cheers ... paul3100

EDIT: would be nice to be able to end a game mid play by pressing home or something!

paul3100:
i'll check the numbers, maybe something is wrong with the key masks
i'm working on making it harder atm, i will upload it when i'm done

hey actually after playing this on challenge against my wife its a lot of fun, she's beating me at 400 odd lol

but yeah making where the targets appear on multi a bit more random would make it much better

Keep up the good work mate

paul3100

I've just uploaded the current version to the file archive (the WIZ version can be already downloaded, the Caanoo version will take some time until it's checked and refreshed)

AIM for WIZ

AIM for Caanoo

Challenge now has 20 levels, background can be chosen for multiplayer mode, Home/Menu button in multiplayer mode exits to title, targets are not aligned to each other, keyboard bug with 3/4 keys fixed

(paul3100, thanks for suggestions!)

wow, finally I was able to complete all 20 levels of challenge, with a score of 1496 :p

oh, and before I forget: there's a light cheat (or you can call practice mode) hidden, can you find it? ;)

Back