After registering on bugtracker, interface changes to Cryllic

OmegaPhil

After registering and logging into the bugtracker, the interface changes from English into a cryllic language - there doesn't seem to be anywhere to change it back?

Think before posting... I'm not going to bother with it if its in a foreign language...

In other news we have a bug tracker.
It has been there for ages... Say, like 2 or 3 years at the very least.
A bit of sarcasm on my part, sorry it's my job and forum title.. I have a 3 year old ticket that never got responded to, however the issue was resolved during one of the SuperZaxxon releases. I suppose the bug tracker needs a bug tracker.

In other news we have a bug tracker.
It has been there for ages... Say, like 2 or 3 years at the very least.
A bit of sarcasm on my part, sorry it's my job and forum title.. I have a 3 year old ticket that never got responded to, however the issue was resolved during one of the SuperZaxxon releases. I suppose the bug tracker needs a bug tracker.
Strange. Actually I think ED goes through it regularly, I regularly get a bunch of emails notifying me that a issues were marked resolved/closed/not fixing/not able to reproduce and stuff.

I just see pages of bugs that have 0 on the progress, no comments. very few assigned to people. There are only 4 bugs reported in 2014(Main OS).. a handful for 2013 and most are 2010-2012. so yeah doesn't seem to me it's getting much use. I know a bit of these issues have already been addressed behind the scenes, however this tracker doesn't reflect much of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ED needs to have people help clean it up. However I believe it's going to be replaced with something tied in with the forums

Back