Aero Fighters 2 Runs!

Pulstar- doesnt work

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
17.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening all, a few more:

Samurai Showdown 4: Doesn't work, gives loading screen then dumps to NGCD console.

Fatal Fury Real Bout 2: Doesn't work, as above.

King Of Fighters 99: Doesn't work, goes to loading screen then hangs.

Over my few trials, I've detected 3 different failures: doesn't do anything (World Heroes 2), gives loading screen then hangs (KOF 99, though this may be the same as the previous, as I'm not sure WH2 has a loading screen; Metal Slug doesn't, after all), and gives loading screen then goes to NGCD console (SS4, FF RB 2 and Special). Possibly the last fault is due to some missing component of the boot sequence rather than low-level incompatibility; could someone who knows what they're talking about offer any hypotheses?

EDIT: while I'm here, Samurai Spirits RPG also goes to NG CD console menu. Not that I would have been able to play it anyway.

Can someone post the full readme here, as tomorrow Im seeing my korean friend, and he can translate the full text. Better yet, someone email me the readme, as this site is blocked at my school. PSyMastR (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Double Dragon works. A bit slow and occasional sprite lost, but add one to the sorely depleted working beat-em-up pool.
However, Art Of Fighting 3 no good, dumps to NGCD console.

I've been enjoying lots of Neo Turf Masters. It seems to work perfectly and is the sort of game I like playing on a handheld.

I love this emu. Hope it continues to get better : )

neo turf masters is an amazing game - the best golf game ever and one of the most addictive games ever too.

Ragnagard - doesnt work
over top - doesnt work

Back